Processing Tools - Items tagged as "Tw original"
In Experiential Learning, Processing and Debriefing is a semi-structured process by a facilitator to help participants/learners make connections between their experiences and real life and future learning. It helps learners realize that they can apply the lessons they learn and skills they use in a “contrived environment” such as a classroom, boardroom or challenge course to real life issues such as resolving a conflict, communicating better with others or building trust. Processing helps create purpose, meaning and focus of an activity it helps learners take advantage of teachable moments. These tools will help aid in your processing circles.
Download an article written by Training Wheels founder, Michelle Cummings, on 10 Effective Debriefing Tools and Techniques.
- Body Part Debrief Sets from $ 34.99
- Body Part Debrief - Spare Parts $ 4.99
- Debriefing Wheelies $ 24.99
- Leadership Wheelies $ 24.99
- Conflict Resolution Wheelies $ 24.99
- Body Part Keychain $ 4.99
Processing Gears: What? So What? Now What?
$ 9.99$ 7.99 SALE
- Wheelies 3-Pack $ 69.99
- Wheelies 5-Pack $ 115.99
- Inspirational Quotes Wheelies $ 24.99
- Large Processing Pack $ 294.99
- Small Processing Pack $ 99.99
- Creative Questions $ 29.99
- Metaphor/Feeling Cards $ 29.99
- Emoticon Debrief $ 27.99
- Foundation Debrief $ 32.99
- Stack the Deck Cards - 52 Card Pick Up from $ 24.99
- Mood Dudes $ 29.99
- Jumbo Playing Cards from $ 7.99
- Prescription for a Healthy Team-Rx Debrief $ 24.99