The Ultimate Kit is a hearty kit that will keep you equipped for many types of program with the ultimate selection of activities (All items in Challenger Kit are included). This Kit contains the basics of what Training Wheels brings to our multi-day training programs plus the Portable Spider Web/Bungee Box ($350 value).
Features: • 48 activity bags
for over 450
different activities that provide the right combination for a wide variety of games and initiatives suitable for groups ranging from youth to corporate programs. Activities include:
Bull Ring, Key Punch, Invisible Maze / Turn over a New Leaf, Raccoon Circles/Trust Circle, Body Part Debrief, Metaphor Cards / Feelings Cards, Insanity, TP Shuffle, Tool Cards, Ricochet, Gutter Ball, Helium Pole, Tangrams, Spider Web Kit / Bungee Box- includes set up manual and activity instructions
• Ideal group size is 10 – 15 participants. Multiple groups can work from this kit, but there is only one of each activity.
• Publications: Field Guide, Book of Raccoon Circles, The Empty Bag and Beaucoup Bandanas.
• Used indoors or outdoors. Great for enhancing classroom curriculum, camp programming, human resource departments, and off-site activities.
• Two high quality large wheeled duffel holds labeled prop grab bags, keeping props organized and easy to find.
• Field Guide contains activity descriptions in concise, easy-to-read instructions for all prop and non-prop activities you can do anywhere including sequence of trust activities. (Contents of Playing with a Full Deck book included in field guide).Here is a testimonial from one of our customers:
"This letter of thanks cannot express the satisfaction and gratitude for the Ultimate Training Kit we received from you. We are using it every week in activities district wide for our students--K-12. There are multiple activities for every age that are challenging and educational. We absolutely love the way everything is organized and easy to find. It is obvious that you have put a lot of careful thought into making these kits and the way everything is packaged including the sturdy mesh bags (that props actually fit in). I personally value the Ultimate Training Kit so much that I plan on using it next year as a component in our Outdoor Challenge Class. A major unit in that class is training the high school students as Peer Instructors to work with groups on our ropes course or with the elementary grades on In School Visits. I can see us practicing a different activity or two every week. With the number of activities you have packed into it--it will take two years to go through them all! Thank you so much, Dennis Priesser, Kayenta Unified School District."Some of the Organizations that recommend the Ultimate Kit:
-Girl Scouts of Chicago
-Langley Air Force Base
-Menwith Hill Air Force Base
-Old Dominion University
-California State Univeristy Long Beach
-Fairfax County Department of Community and Recreation
-Columbia Association Aquatics Department
-Montana National Guard
-Spring Branch Independent School District
-Kayenta Unified School District
-Lennox Middle School
-Salt Lake Community College
-Muskoka Woods Camp and Conference Center
-Children's Service Center
-Dixie State College
-Oregon Conference Youth Ministry
-North East Counter Drug Program
-Southern Utah University
-Department of Military and Veteran Affairs
We know this kit will add an extreme amount of value to your program. This kit will easily pay for itself in a few programs. Keep in mind we can also come out and teach you how to set up and facilitate the activities in the kit. Please email us for more information about a Contents Training.