Engaging Virtual Meetings
by John Chen
Engaging Virtual Meetings: Openers, Games and Activities for Communication, Morale and Trust teaches readers how to help their attendees bridge the digital divide by demonstrating how to incorporate fun and simple activities in their virtual meetings. Help your attendees develop trust and improve their engagement with your company with one another by using the practical and convenient tools found within this book.
Author John Chen introduces you to the 6-Step ENGAGE method:
- Engage and interact with every attendee
- Never lead a meeting alone
- Good looks--The Virtual Presence Primer
- Air traffic control
- Get productive with virtual tools
- End on a high note
ENGAGE solves your most common virtual problems including the top three: lack of engagement, people talking over each other and video fatigue.
Bonus: Small section included on Connection Before Content by Training Wheels founder, Michelle Cummings.
- Publisher : Wiley; 1st edition (October 20, 2020)
- Language: : English
- Paperback : 352 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1119750881
- ISBN-13 : 978-1119750888
- Item Weight : 1.01 pounds
- Dimensions : 7.3 x 1 x 9.2 inches