Conflict Resolution Wheelies
Training Wheels Gear
The Conflict Resolution Wheelies were designed as a great question prompter that you can ask yourself or others when trying to resolve a conflict. When most people are in a conflict, they are not in the best frame of mine to think of ways to make a 'win-win' situation. These cards can help you process through your conflict, or provide great examples of questions that you could ask others. It's like therapy in a can!
Examples of some of the questions:
- What is one thing you could have done differently?
- How do you think the other party views this conflict?
- How do you think their perspective differs from yours?
- Describe your initial reaction to the conflict?
- Who did you first discuss the conflict with?
- Are you trying to cast blame?
- In the grand scheme of things, how important is this conflict?
- Are you using old stuff to fuel this fire?
This card set complements our Conflict Resolution Thumball.
65 Cards in the set. Packaged in a plastic container. Instructions included.