Experiential Facilitation 101
Early Bird Special - $925, expires April 1!
Our Experiential Facilitation 101 training is an introductory class for the team building facilitator. This three-day training provides an important first step in building the foundational skills necessary to lead experiential programs.
- Introductions: Be able to provide basic disclosure and framing presentations for participants at the beginning of a program.
- Effective Sequencing: Be able to plan and sequence a basic experiential program
- Safety: Emotional and Physical
- Program focus: Skill Development based or Concept based
- Experiential Learning Cycle - Kolb Model
- Effective Debriefing - Top 10 techniques
- Active Listening
- Confronting behaviors
- Blocking and Supporting
- Controlling Dominate Participants
- The Art of Giving Effective Directions
- Learning Styles
- Creative Partnering Tools
- Attention Getters
- Managing Group Energy
- Willingness to Model
- Belief in Group Process
- Self Awareness
- Sense of Humor
- Inventiveness: MacGuyver Facilitation
- Analyzing Games
- Ability to Cope with Verbal Attacks
- Refocusing Groups
- Problem solvers
- Processing and Debriefing
Date: June 25-27, 2019
Location: Dakota Lodge, Ken Caryl Valley, CO
Time: 9:00am-4:30pm, Lunch included!
Price: $975 Includes all three days of training, instruction manual and choice of 1 activity