Spiritual Icebreaker Wheelies
Do you work in a religious group? This new collection of spiritual icebreaker questions will be a perfect icebreaker for you!
Are you tired of asking the same questions to open your programs? Here is a unique collection of questions that will breathe new life into your openers. Our favorite way to use these cards is to let the participants ask each other the questions as an icebreaker exchange. Hand one card to each participant. Ask them to find a partner and share their response to the question on their card. After the two have each shared their response, have them exchange cards and find a new partner. Encourage 6-7 partner exchanges.
This also works well if you have programs that have late arrivals. Anyone can join the group at anytime.
Here are a few examples of our Spiritual Wheelie cards:
Describe one way I can know that God loves me.
- Have you had a prayer answered lately? Share the story with your partner.
- If you could change places with a Bible character for a day, who would you choose and why?
- What do you do on a regular basis that you think pleases God?
- When you think about God, what is the first thing that comes to mind?
- When is it most difficult to trust God?
- If God could answer you right now, what is the one thing you wish you knew the answer to?
60 Cards in the set. Packaged in a plastic container. Instructions included.